Sunday, July 17, 2011

Miranda Kerr's Weekend Bonding with Baby Flynn

Spending time with her adorable baby boy, Miranda Kerr and her son Flynn Bloom were spotted out visiting a friend in Beverly Hills, CA on Saturday afternoon (July 16).

The model mommy, dressed in a blue and white striped top with red trousers, dutifully blocked her little one's eyes from the sun as they popped in for the brief visit before stopping by the Diane Von Furstenberg store for a bout of shopping.

Recently opening up about childbirth with Australia's InStyle magazine, Miranda dished, "I've never been through so much pain, but I was totally present the entire time, focusing on my breath and meditating. I kept thinking, 'if other women have done this, I can do it.'"

She added, "I thought I was going to die at one point and left my body. I felt as if I was looking down on myself. (Flynn is) a big baby, 4.5 kilograms at birth, and I thought to myself, 'I have so much more that I want to do aside from modelling. I can live with my body not being in shape if I have a healthy son. It?s worth it.'"

Meanwhile, Miss Kerr is also set to be featured during a new interview on Australia's "Sunday Night" which she shot during a recent shoot for David Jones. Check out the preview above!

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miranda-kerr/miranda-kerrs-weekend-bonding-baby-flynn-525138

Ashanti Ashlee Simpson Ashley Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment